Now Hiring - Valuation Senior Associate
Houlihan Capital has extensive valuation experience providing companies with objective, independent, and defensible valuation opinions that meet accounting, regulatory, and corporate governance requirements. Our analyses and reports are transparent, supportable, and clearly outline the assumptions and projections incorporated into our financial models. We consistently apply sound valuation methodologies and unbiased perspective in our work product that enables management teams and fiduciaries to make confident, informed decisions.
Job Description – Senior Associate
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create financial models based on business issues or transactions being analyzed.
- Assist in drafting client presentations and reports including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts.
- Assist with researching market, industry and technical issues.
- Balance multiple engagements and responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of engagement management.
- Excellent professional oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanor.
- Exercise professional judgement on engagements by providing proactive solutions and recommendations.
- Proactively managing career-set goals and career plans with advisory/career counselor.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or credentials (e.g. MBA or CFA designation) a plus. Preferred majors include Finance, Accounting, and Economics.
- Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.5).
- Relevant work experience (1-3 years).
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint required. Working knowledge of Bloomberg or S&P Capital IQ a plus.
- Must be flexible with potential travel requirements on client engagements.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.