Houlihan Capital is a leading, solutions-driven valuation, financial advisory and investment banking firm committed to delivering superior client value and thought leadership in an ever-changing landscape.
In short: Value. Added.
Houlihan Capital is a FINRA and SIPC member, committed to the highest levels of professional ethics and standards.
Recent News & Articles
- Unique Valuation Considerations for Crypto Asset Managers
- Houlihan Capital’s Cryptoasset Industry Report – Q3 2023 Update
- U.S. Micro Middle Market – 1H 2023 Update
- Houlihan Capital’s Quarterly SPAC Report – Q3 2023 Update
- SEC's New Rules for Private Fund Advisers
- Houlihan Capital Provides Fairness Opinion to Prime Impact
- Venture Capital: Valuing Early-Stage Portfolio Companies in a Slowing Deal Environment
More About Us
SOC 1 (Service Organization Control) Compliant
Houlihan Capital pledges to maintain the highest levels of professional ethics and standards. This is exemplified through our SOC 1 examination completion. Companies that complete an annual SOC 1 examination are able to demonstrate a substantially higher level of assurance and operational visibility than those companies that do not.
- Highlights Houlihan Capital’s continued commitment to create and maintain the most stringent controls needed to ensure the highest quality and security of service provided to our customers.
- Illustrates that Houlihan Capital has the appropriate controls in place to mitigate risks related to material misstatements of user entities’ financial statements.
The AICPA SOC 1 Report (formerly SAS 70 Report) is an internal control report on the services provided by a service organization.