Recent News & Articles
- The SEC's View on SPAC Warrants
- Uptick in Dividend Recaps - Reduce the Risk
- The Division of Examinations Names Valuation as a Focus for Digital Asset Securities
- SEC Adopts New Framework for Fund Valuation Practices
- William Butrym, CEO, relocates to Milwaukee area to better serve Houlihan Capital’s Wisconsin-based clientele
- Fair Value in Times of COVID-19
- Valuation Fund Transfers — COVID-19 Considerations
Houlihan Capital is a leading, solutions-driven valuation, financial advisory and boutique investment banking firm committed to delivering superior client value and thought leadership in an ever-changing landscape.
In short: Value. Added.
Houlihan Capital is a FINRA and SIPC member, committed to the highest levels of professional ethics and standards.
Blockchain & Crypto Industry
More About Us
Meet Our Experts
SOC 1 (Service Organization Control) Compliant
Houlihan Capital pledges to maintain the highest levels of professional ethics and standards. This is exemplified through our SOC 1 examination completion. Companies that complete an annual SOC 1 examination are able to demonstrate a substantially higher level of assurance and operational visibility than those companies that do not.
- Highlights Houlihan Capital’s continued commitment to create and maintain the most stringent controls needed to ensure the highest quality and security of service provided to our customers.
- Illustrates that Houlihan Capital has the appropriate controls in place to mitigate risks related to material misstatements of user entities’ financial statements.
The AICPA SOC 1 Report (formerly SAS 70 Report) is an internal control report on the services provided by a service organization.