Business Development Companies
VALUATION & FINANCIAL ADVISORY
Houlihan Capital has extensive experience providing companies with objective, independent, and defensible opinions of value that meet accounting, regulatory, and corporate governance requirements. Our analyses and reports are transparent, supportable, and clearly outline the assumptions and projections incorporated into our financial models.
WHAT DOES HOULIHAN CAPITAL OFFER?
Houlihan Capital offers an integrated advisory approach that draws upon strategic and technical expertise, transactional and financing experience, and an expansive network of institutional and private investors to guide management teams and investors. Understanding the time sensitivity of many of our assignments, we work diligently to meet demands and minimize operational disruption.
We can assist as follows:
- Develop, or assist in developing, valuation policies for Level 3 Assets
- Determine, or assist in determining, unobservable inputs
- Develop, or assist in developing, valuation pricing model
- Provide valuation opinion, and/or positive assurance, for each illiquid asset
- Should fund portfolio assets be suspended, assist in providing valuation opinion and/or positive assurance, for portfolio as a whole
SPECIAL SITUATIONS AND LITIGATION SUPPORT
We offer secondary market advisory and trading, transactional advisory, and liquidity solutions.
- Value Assets
- Create Liquidity Strategies
- Create Secondary Markets for LPs Looking to Liquidate Positions
- Provide Independent Advisory Services to Fund Administrators and Advisors
- Provide Fairness Opinions on Asset Transfers
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Illiquid Debt
- Common and Preferred Equity
- Warrants and Options
- Private Placements
- Convertible Securities
- Structured Products
- LP Interests