Private Equity & SBIC Funds
VALUATION & FINANCIAL ADVISORY
Houlihan Capital provides clients with independent valuations of businesses, complex and illiquid securities, carried interest, purchase price allocations, goodwill impairment analyses and transaction opinions. Our team brings extensive experience with a history of working closely with regulators, auditors, third-party administrators, and investors. Houlihan Capital monitors new regulatory and accounting pronouncements and implementation guidance and our valuation services satisfy both domestic and international financial reporting and tax compliance standards (e.g., ASC 820, ASC 805, IRC 409A). Our work is thorough, robust, and supported by the countless number of regulators and auditors who have approved our valuation reports.
- Complex and Illiquid Securities (Level 3)
- Independent Valuations
- Review of Internally Prepared Valuations
- Valuation Policy Review
- Valuations of Carried Interest
- Purchase Price Allocation (ASC 805)
- Goodwill Impairment Testing (ASC 350)
- Stock-based Compensation (ASC 718, IRC 409A)
We offer sell-side/buy-side advisory and capital raises.
- Buy Side/Sell Side Advisory
- Equity Raises
- Debt Raises
- Financial Modeling
- Structured Finance
- Sale of Minority Ownership Position
- Secondary Market Advisory and Trading of Illiquid Securities
- Private Stock Sales
- Secondary Sale of LP Interests
Houlihan Capital’s principals have rendered transaction opinions on behalf of boards of directors, lenders, equity sponsors and investment banks. Our team has been valuing companies and their underlying securities for decades, in some of the most complex situations, and in virtually every type of transaction.
- Fairness Opinions
- Solvency Opinions